AFFORDABLE HOUSING LOTTERY
A NEW SINGLE-FAMILY HOME DEVELOPMENT IN FALMOUTH
3-AFFORDABLE SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 1,560 SF
These homes are on Beach Plum Path, which is off of 430 Locustfield Road.
Applicants must be income eligible.
Eligible applicants must have a combined annual household income from all sources for all income-earning members of the household of not more than 80% of area median income, as defined by HUD and adjusted for household size as follows:
1 Person Household: $54,150
2 Person Household: $61,850
3 Person Household: $69,600
4 Person Household: $77,300
5 Person Household: $83,500
6 Person Household: $89,700
Applications are due or post-marked by:
Friday, April 16, 2021 at Noon
Plymouth Redevelopment Authority
26 Court Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
Informational meetings on March 23, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 873 1789 9128
The Lottery will be held on April 23, 2021 at 11:00 AM
Meeting ID: 871 9844 5208
Applications may be obtained at the following locations:
• Plymouth Redevelopment Authority, 26 Court Street, Plymouth
• Town of Falmouth Public Library, 300 Main Street, Falmouth, MA
• Town of Falmouth Clerk’s Office, 59 Town Hall Square, Falmouth, MA
Applications may also be obtained by mail, e-mail or online:
• Call the Plymouth Redevelopment Authority at (508) 747-1620, ext. 10147 to request an application package.
• E-mail request to Redevelopment@plymouth-ma.gov
Ready Renter Program
This program is not currently accepting applications.